Using the Care Act to get the right supportFriday 4 November, 2016
You may be interested in having a look at this to learn more about the Care Act.
Questions answered in the film are:
- Has the Care Act really changed anything?
- How do you use the Care Act to challenge decisions?
- How do carers benefit the most from the new Care Act?
- The Care Act and rights to Independent Advocacy
- The Care Act, Personal Budgets and Direct Payments
If you’re interested in finding out more, you can watch the video here: